Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pink Geraniums with Doily

A special card for a friend's birthday. I really enjoyed making this for her, with colors and details I know she will like.

Card details:
  • The card stock is Papertrey Ink berry sorbet (coral pink) and Paper Source leaf (light green).
  • My geranium drawing (which I scanned before coloring) is computer-printed on Neenah solar white and colored with Copic markers.
  • The 4" paper doily is from Ellen Hutson - Essentials by Ellen/ Small Doilies.  (Discontinued)
  • The scalloped circle with the geraniums is an EK Success 2" punch.
  • The plain circle layers are die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles SM. The layer behind the doily is 3", and the layer behind the geraniums is 2-1/8".
  • The bow is Papertrey Ink sheer white polka dot ribbon.
I really like the effect of the circle layered behind the doily. I'll try that again sometime! (137)

No comments: