You can click on the image for a better view of the Copic coloring. And click on the daisy drawing label, below or in the labels list on the right, for more cards that I've made with this drawing. It's been fun for me to color and use in different ways.
- Card stock is Neenah solar white for the flowers and Papertrey Ink (PTI) harvest gold (yellow), terra cotta tile (rust), and the polka dots print from PTI new leaf (green) pattern pack.
- Twine is The Twinery mandarin.
- Embossing folder is Cuttlebug Swiss dots.
- Copic markers are custom color YYR2000, R02, R08, R35, YR07, Y38, E33, E37, G43, G46, and YG05.
- My daisy drawing was scanned and computer-printed.