It makes a cheerful red-white-and-blue card for the March "thank you" challenge, sponsored by Our Daily Bread Designs (thank you, ODBD!) to benefit Operation Write Home.
- Card stock is Neenah solar white and Papertrey Ink (PTI) pure poppy (red), blueberry sky (medium blue), and enchanted evening (dark blue).
- Stencil is My Favorite Things stargaze for the white stars and the card base embossing.
- The white paint is an inexpensive white craft acrylic, applied with a 1/2" Martha Stewart stencil brush.
- Dies for the sentiment "thanks" are PTI polka dot parade alphabet (lower case). I notched the white banner with scissors.
- Red baker's twine is We R Memory Keepers.