- Card stock is Paper Source royal blue and Papertrey Ink (PTI) rustic white.
- Dies are PTI rustic wreath and cover plate: twist.
- Technique: I used the stencil from this card to airbrush with Copic marker B45, then embossed with the same die. Making sure to have my edges straight, I positioned the die as best I could over the airbrushed pattern. Even with my imperfect alignment, it looks good.
- Banners are notched with scissors.
- Embroidery floss is DMC 825.
- Ribbon is 3/8" sheer-and-satin, colored with Copic marker B41.
- The sentiment "thinking of you" is from PTI keep it simple: thinking of you, stamped with PTI blueberry sky (medium blue) ink cube.