Note: I backed each embroidered panel with a plain piece of the same color. It looks nicer than having a different color show through the little holes, at least for these cards.
- Left card: card stock is Paper Source plum (light purple), PTI royal velvet (dark purple) and vintage cream.
Right card: card stock is Ellen Hutson white linen, Paper Source cobalt (dark blue - discontinued), and PTI scarlet jewel (burgundy) and kraft.
- Both cards: dies are PTI strip stitch and the curved banner from PTI bountiful banners.
- Left card: embossing folder is Sizzix berry splash.
Right card: embossing folder is Sizzix chevrons (retired).
- Left card: embroidery floss is DMC ecru.
Right card: embroidery floss is DMC 791 and 902.
Both cards: I used 3 of the 6 strands of floss for my stitching.
- Both cards: sentiment "Thank you!" is computer-printed in purple or burgundy ink with Copperplate font, all lower case.