Sunday, November 17, 2013

Scene with Fence, Trees, and Cat

A sweet scene with wooden fence, trees, grass, and cat under a sunny sky.   I really enjoyed creating this card. 

Card details:
I used quite a bit of Copic detail on the die cuts:
  • Before die-cutting the fence, I airbrushed my kraft card stock lightly with Copic R29.  I also edged the fence rails with R29.
  • The fence "nails" are dotted with Copic red multiliner.
  • The grass, pine tree, and leaves are shaded with Copic YG91 and YG95.  The pine tree trunk is colored with E29 - barely visible behind the grass.
  • The cat is patterned with Copic E25 and edged with E29 along its back. The cat's eyes are tiny dots of brown Micron pen, with larger areas of Copic sepia multiliner.
  • The sun is edged with E21.  The heart is edged with E25.  The flower is edged with E25, with a dot of red multiliner and E25 in the center.
  • For almost all the Copic marker that I added, I blurred it with colorless blender "0" to soften the edges.
Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (329)

No comments: