Saturday, December 28, 2013

Penguin with Orange and Aqua

A deployed unit requested some cards with penguins.  Hence, my penguin card.  Fun colors and a simple design.  In real life, the orange colors work well together.

I'm just learning to use my new Cameo Silhouette.  I think I'll really enjoy using it, supplementing my Big Shot and low profile dies. 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Neenah solar whitePapertrey Ink (PTI) aqua mist, and the polka dot print from PTI orange zest pattern pack.
  • The penguin's beak and feet are colored with Copic marker YR07, and the body with C7. 
  • Die is Savvy Stamps hello.  
  • The penguin design is from the Silhouette Online Store.
  • Embossing folder is Cuttlebug candy cane stripes.
Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (337)

No comments: