Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blue Dots Hello

Two blues with lots of dots.  The light blue baker's twine adds a non-dotty accent.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) spring rain (light blue) and blueberry sky (medium blue). 
  • Dies are My Favorite Things peek-a-boo dots, which I used for embossing instead of cutting, and PTI wonderful words: hello
  • Using B32 Copic marker, I colored some dots and edged the light blue panels.  I edged and added a few "marbled" lines on the "hello" and dots.  Then I used "0" colorless blender to mottle everything.
  • Using Copic sky blue 0.3 multiliner, I outlined some dots that were not colored with B32.  
  • The three dots next to "hello" were cut with the peek-a-boo dots die. 
  • Twine is The Twinery shore.
Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (345)

No comments: