Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Green Twist with Airbrush

An elegant monochromatic green design.  The "twist" design, airbrushed and embossed, gives a sense of movement.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) ripe avocado (dark green) and spring moss (light green).
  • The card front is embossed with PTI cover plate: twist.   
  • The sentiment panel is airbrushed with Copic marker YG95.  
  • Technique: I die cut a stencil using this art magnetic masking material from Ellen Hutson.  The detailed PTI cover plate: twist design cut beautifully and cleanly.  (I left the tiny ovals in place on my stencil, but I could have removed them with no problem.)  Airbrushing was so much easier with the Ellen Hutson craft assistant securing the magnetic stencil on my card stock. 
  • Twine is honeydew stripe from The Twinery.
  • The sentiment "thinking of you" is from PTI keep it simple: thinking of you, stamped with PTI ripe avocado ink cube.
(484)

No comments: