Sunday, March 12, 2017

Repeating Squares with White

A colorful pattern of twelve die cut squares with crisp white.  I like the notched banner in the middle with the plain white borders above and below.  A deeper purple background and sentiment help to ground the bright squares. 

My card is for yesterday's challenge on Nichole Heady's Capture the Moment blog, to "create a new project that incorporates multiples of a single shape, stamped or die-cut."  Thank you, Nichole, for inspiring my card! 

Card details:
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(714)

3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....this is one fabulous card! Love all those beautiful and bright colors.

Vicki Finger said...

Love this bright cheerful card, Cindy! And it would be perfect for several of the men in my life!

paperkicks said...

I agree! The notched banner adds interest to your colorful card!! Awesome!!