Saturday, March 17, 2018

Bright Triangles on Gray with Green Gingham

A cheerful theme with bright triangles, gingham, and a scripty "thanks" die cut.  My card was inspired by the first one posted here on Keeway Tsao's blog. 

Before I thought about my card design, I cut the triangles into a light gray scrap, just to try it with some Copic colors.  And I liked the result so much that I made it into a card.  Love how that can happen when we play around with paper, colors, and shapes.  Thank you, Keeway, for your inspiration!

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) soft stone (light gray) and true black. 
  • Patterned paper is the gingham print from PTI new leaf (green) pattern pack (tone-on-tone prints - retired).
  • The triangle cutouts are inlaid after coloring with Copic markers R24, BG45, and G14.
  • Dies are from PTI multiply and huge thanks.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(860)

No comments: