Monday, July 30, 2018

Aqua Stems with Scalloped Edge

More pastel than my typical card, but I like the soft two-toned colors, and the curves of the stems and the bow against the scalloped edge.  My design is based on the current sketch (fall to layout #82) on the Palmtrees & Pogosticks blog.  I always enjoy using Natasha's inspiration when I need a challenge!

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) aqua mist and rustic white.
  • Embroidery floss is DMC #964.
  • Die is from PTI edgers #3.
  • The sentiment "just a note to say hello" is from PTI banner sentiments (retired), and the stems are from PTI life (retired), stamped with PTI aqua mist and tropical teal ink cubes.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(931)

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Love your take on the original sketch! It's perfect! The mixed colours in the stamped images is just lovely!