Thursday, October 11, 2018

Wreath on Plaid - Dark Green and White with Muted Teal

A simple two-layered wreath on plaid.  I like the monochromatic colors.  The sentiment and banner curves echo the wreath, for a nice contrast with the squares of the plaid. 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Neenah solar white and an unknown leather-textured dark green - a few sheets given to me by a cardmaking friend.
  • Patterned paper is from PTI ocean tides (muted teal) bitty big pattern pack.  To my eye, it's somewhat greener than the ocean tides card stock and perfect layered with a dark green. 
  • Dies are PTI rustic wreath and bountiful banners.  To weave my white wreath in with the green, I snipped it at the lower right.
  • The sentiment "thinking of you" is from PTI keep it simple: thinking of you, slightly curved on the MISTI lid and stamped with PTI pinefeather (dark green) ink cube.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(957)

No comments: