Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Brown Lattice with Stripes and Plaid

After choosing the plaid paper and a coordinating golden brown card base, I added a striped pattern for accent.  Then tried a brown ink edge on both patterns, but it looked better with just one side edged.  Looking through my die samples for a border die, I decided to try the lattice on top.  And I found a great way to finish the card with a (new to me) set of vertical sentiments. 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) honey nut (golden brown) and dark chocolate (deep brown).
  • Patterned papers are from Pink & Main pumpkin spice.  
  • I edged one side of the striped paper with Copic marker E29.
  • Die is Poppy Stamps lattice edge.
  • The sentiment "thinking of you" is from Heffy Doodle down the line sentiments, stamped with PTI dark chocolate ink.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1099)

No comments: