Monday, September 14, 2020

Leaves on Trellis - Purple and Green

To make several of yesterday's card design, I needed a batch of green and purple curved shapes to inlay.  So I cut a section of the cover plate die in each color, leaving me with two leftover trellis shapes, and it felt like a good challenge for me to create something with them.  Today's cards are the result.  I used the same elements and card stock colors for both, but with different ink and thread colors.  Graceful and elegant.

Card details:

  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) lilac grace (light purple), amethyst allure (medium purple), mint julep (light green), and new leaf (medium green).
  • Embroidery floss is DMC 702 (green) and Anchor 872 (purple).
  • Dies are from PTI turning a new leaf and cover plate: twist.
  • The sentiment "with sympathy" is from PTI communique sentiments (retired), stamped with PTI amethyst allure and new leaf inks.
(1187)

No comments: