Saturday, October 3, 2020

Green Vine on Green Script Print

A simple green and off-white card with my homemade green script print background.  I like the wide dark stripe with the curves and angles of the die cuts and script font. 

Note: the gray border is background, not part of the card.

Card details:

  • Card stock is Neenah 65 lb bright white (a softer white than my usual Neenah solar white) and Papertrey Ink (PTI) simply chartreuse (medium green), ripe avocado (dark green), and rustic white.
  • My patterned paper design is computer-printed with green ink, using Savoye LET 11 point font.  The words are: "Thank you - With gratitude - Sincere thanks - So thankful - You are appreciated - Many thanks - Grateful for all you do - Thank you very much - Sending my thanks - So much thanks"
  • Dies are Birch Press sugar script thanks and PTI garden garland.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1194)

No comments: