Sunday, May 29, 2022

Light Orange Stripes with Kraft and Cream

To start my card, I stamped a four-color pattern onto cream card stock.  It should be a very symmetrical, evenly spaced pattern, but I placed the stamp wrong in my MISTI.  It still gave me an interesting result, and I chose an informal sentiment font to go with the uneven pattern.  I like the colors and the mix of diamonds and stripes.

 Card details:

  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) classic kraft and vintage cream. 
  • Patterned paper is from PTI melon berry (light orange) pattern pack (tone-on-tone prints - retired).
  • Dies are from Trinity Stamps scripty thanks.
  • The pattern is from Concord & 9th lovely lattice turnabout, stamped with PTI melon berry, canyon clay (orangey brown), honey nut (golden brown), and classic kraft inks.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1271)

No comments: