Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Lavender Butterfly with Purple and Green

When I began my design for this card, I thought I'd cut the dotted green paper to fit behind the lavender butterfly.  But it looked great as a rectangle layer.  So I placed it and the polka dot rectangle on the diagonal, with a diagonal word.  I like the playful effect.

Card details:

  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) plum pudding (purple) and lavender moon.
  • Patterned paper is from PTI spring rain (green) pattern pack (tone-on-tone prints - retired) and PTI polka dot parade 8 x 8" paper, petite scale.
  • Embossing folder is Darice honeycomb.  I used the debossed side of the card stock. 
  • Dies are PTI life is beautiful (butterfly - retired) and Elizabeth Craft hello (retired).
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1294)

No comments: