Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two More Red Cards with Lists


This is a newer version of my two red cards with lists, one with a To Do list (enjoy, smile, have fun, laugh, celebrate) and one with a Reminders list (I love you, x's and o's, I miss you, little hearts, and You're in my heart -always).

Two things are new in this version: First, instead of a button, I used a circle punched from Ellen Hutson's craft-a-board. Second, instead of doing the lists and "memo book" lines by hand, I used my computer (PowerPoint) to print them. The fonts are "American Typewriter" font on the To Do card and "Handwriting - Dakota" font on the Reminders card.

For card construction details and the earlier version, click here. Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (006)

No comments: