Sunday, February 8, 2015

Red and Aqua - Gift Bag with Tag

Not a card!  My papercrafting is almost always cards to send to our family and friends, or blank cards for Operation Write Home (for our deployed troops to write home on.)   But yesterday's Papertrey Ink anniversary challenge was to make a tag with a matching gift bag, and I thought a "love" themed set would be sweet for Valentine's Day.

The tag is simple, with three rows of hearts.  The kraft gift bag (about 5" wide) is much busier, with a bright variety of die-cut streamers on the red and aqua panel.  My tag and gift bag share a color scheme, patterned hearts, and red "love" words.  I'm happy with their "similar but not the same" look.  Thanks again, PTI, for nudging me out of my comfort zone! 

Card details:
(422)

No comments: