Saturday, June 4, 2016

Green Vine with Yellow

It's been a long time since I drew something new for my cards.  Thank you, Shelly, for that nudge of encouragement!

I enjoyed coloring my simple vine with berries - or maybe they're buds or flowers - and it fits nicely with the sentiment and frame.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Neenah solar white, Papertrey Ink (PTI) new leaf (green), and polka dot and damask prints from PTI new leaf and harvest gold (yellow) pattern packs
  • My drawing is computer printed, then colored with Copic markers Y13, Y21, G07, G21, and G63. 
  • Die is from PTI stitched rectangles.
  • The sentiment "thank you" is computer printed in green with a black outline, using Handwriting - Dakota font.  I also made a version with "just a note" as the sentiment.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort
(603)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Aww what a pretty card! Love your drawing! I could see it done in many colors to make a card set! That green stitched frame is the perfect accent to showcase your drawing. I love the yellow damask background too! Glad I inspired you to create something beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet...what an incredible talent you have. Your sweet images would make a fabulous stamp set!