Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Leafy Frame with Browns and Tan

Stripes of brown accent the leafy framed sentiment.  I like the lines of embroidery floss with the narrow brown edge on the right. 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) fine linen (tan), canyon clay (orangey brown), and dark chocolate (dark brown).
  • Die is from PTI string frames.  To cut only the left side of the largest die, I ran the card stock through part way, making four offset holes for my floss.
  • Embroidery floss is DMC #938.  I used three of the six strands.
  • The sentiment "thank you" and the leafy frame with dots are from PTI splits: thank you, stamped with PTI dark chocolate (sponged onto the stamp) and canyon clay ink cubes.  I masked off one leaf to stamp next to the sentiment. 
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(613)

No comments: