Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Blue Flowers - Diagonal

I struggled with my layout for this card, until I tried a diagonal placement.  Much better!  It's very nice with the dark blue frame and a few green threads for grounding.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) stamper's select white and the damask print from PTI enchanted evening (dark blue) pattern pack.
  • Embroidery floss is DMC #907.  I used three individual strands.
  • The floss is secured diagonally in notches, made with a McGill 1/16" hole punch.
  • The sentiment "thinking of you" and the flowers are from PTI botanical silhouettes, stamped with PTI blueberry sky (medium blue) and green parakeet ink cubes.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(672)

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...I have these stamps, always forget about what a wonderful set this is. Thank you for the inspiration.