Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Turquoise Flowers with Navy

For this week's Papertrey Ink Make It Monday a la carte challenge, there's a choice of any 2016 Make It Monday challenge that we might have missed.  I chose Melissa's #256: spritzed stamps to create a watercolor effect with my stamped flowers. 

I enjoyed the technique, which I haven't tried before.  I like the effect of the soft shapes and crisp navy details, with some open circles to fill in the gaps in my arrangement. 

Card details:
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(678)

4 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful, Cindy. And so are the colors. Great technique.

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE your color combination Cindy...SOOO pretty! I really like using that technique too...you're right about how it softens up the look of an image! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

Unknown said...

This is a really beautiful card. I love the watercolor look you got with spritzing the stamps. This card is really lovely.

Angela Walters said...

Your card is beautiful, Cindy! You did a wonderful job showing off the spritzed stamp technique. I love your color choices as well. The Hawaiian Shores looks wonderful with the new Dark Indigo color!