Thursday, January 12, 2017

Yellow Flowers with Green Sun Rays

So bright and cheerful - this card just makes me happy!  I love the effect of the sun ray stamp that I used for the green stems.  And the yellow and orange flowers are lovely for the sunshine theme.

By clear heat-embossing my flowers, I didn't need to mask them when I stamped the stems.  I masked the bottom center of the sun ray stamp with a 1/2" punched paper circle, to create an open arch. 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) bright buttercup (yellow), stamper's select white, and the bitty dot print from PTI new leaf (green) pattern pack.
  • The flowers are from PTI botanical silhouettes, stamped with PTI bright buttercup, orange zest (sponged onto the stamp with a finger dauber), and cocoa bean (brown) ink cubes, then restamped with Versamark and clear heat embossed. 
  • The sun rays are from PTI shine, and the sentiment "sending sunshine" is from PTI keep it simple: encouragement, both stamped with PTI new leaf ink cube.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(679)

No comments: