Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Turquoise and Teal Angles with Navy

Strong monochromatic colors and crisp angles make a bold effect.  Some teal pieces are inlaid into the navy frame, over a turquoise card base.  With my leftover teal frame and navy cutouts, I made a second card, which is also very handsome.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) dark indigo (navy), tropical teal, Hawaiian shores (turquoise), and stamper's select white.  
  • Dies are PTI cover plate: angles and double-ended banners.
  • The sentiment "thank you" is from PTI keep it simple: thank you, stamped with PTI ocean tides (muted teal) ink cube.  Typically I'd use one of my card stock colors for the sentiment, but on my table was a banner already stamped with the muted teal, and it worked better than the other colors.  Love those happy accidents in card making!
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(737)

No comments: