Monday, May 22, 2017

Turquoise Flowers with Crimped Aqua

After I stamped my flower panel and matted it on green, I chose an aqua card front, then wondered what more to do with it.  A friend suggested crimping the middle section.  I love the effect!  As much as I use my embossing folders, I just don't think of the paper crimper.  This beautifully simple card might remind me to pull out my crimper more often.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) aqua mist, ripe avocado (green), and stamper's select white.
  • The card front is embossed across the middle with Fiskars paper crimper.
  • The flowers and leaves are from PTI floral fusion (no longer available), with the smallest flower's center from PTI communique sentiments (one of the dots), and the sentiment "sending smiles" is from Hero Arts many everyday messages, stamped with PTI Hawaiian shores (turquoise) and ripe avocado ink cubes.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(735)

1 comment: