Sunday, June 18, 2017

Bamboo with Green, Teal, and Aqua

A green, teal, and aqua card in two variations.  See below for the second one.  I'm making 36 for the use of our community senior center, so I needed an easy layout to cut, stamp, and assemble.

The bamboo is stamped on a pale aqua grid that I created and printed with my computer.  The grid adds a lovely subtle texture and a suggestion of sky.  I like both cards very much! 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Neenah solar white, Papertrey Ink (PTI) tropical teal, spring moss (light green - above), aqua mist (below), and bitty dot prints from PTI aqua mist (above) and spring moss (below) pattern packs (retired).  
  • My homemade patterned paper is a Word table, with rows and columns set to approx. 3/16" and an uneven dashed aqua line for the grid lines.  It's a bit darker in real life, but not much.
  • The sentiment "just because" is from PTI keep it simple: just because, stamped with PTI tropical teal ink cube.  
  • The bamboo is from PTI peaceful garden (retired), stamped with PTI spring moss and tropical teal ink cubes.  After stamping the bamboo in green, I added some teal ink to my stamp with a sponge dauber and restamped it, using the MISTI
(748)

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Love that bamboo...really makes a fabulous card.