Friday, February 9, 2018

Green Tree Thanks on Green

Today's card challenge from Papertrey Ink (PTI) is to make a card with one of their stamp sets that will be retiring in 2018.  I chose Polka Dot Parade #6, because I've used its sentiments but not the tree and leaf images.  I planted my tree on a "lawn" of the grassy green word, with leaves and flowers in two greens.  I'm glad to have this set in my collection!  Thanks again, PTI, for the challenge today!

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) new leaf (green) and stamper's select white.
  • Patterned paper is the bitty dot print from PTI green parakeet (bright yellow-green) "+ white basics" patterned paper (retired).
  • Twine is PTI rustic jute twine.
  • The images and the sentiment "many thanks" are from PTI polka dot parade #6, stamped with PTI new leaf, green parakeet, and classic kraft ink cubes.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(839)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

very nice. I like all the green.