Saturday, July 13, 2019

Kraft Alphabet with Black, Brown, and White

Today's card was inspired by the black, brown, and white twine ... actually crochet thread, given to me by a friend (thank you, Judy!)  I chose an alphabet embossed background to go with my sentiment font.  The embossed texture on the black card stock adds a nice depth, though it's not as visible on my picture.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Neenah desert storm (kraft) and Papertrey Ink (PTI) dark chocolate (brown), true black, and stamper's select white.
  • Embossing folders are The Paper Studio typewriter alphabet and Stampin' Up subtle.
  • Twine is multicolor crochet thread (I used two strands).
  • The sentiment "thank you" is from PTI keep it simple: thank you, stamped with PTI true black ink.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1028)

No comments: