Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Pinwheel - Orange and Turquoise on Yellow

It's been a long time since my last pinwheel cards, and I enjoyed making some again.  I like the bright pinwheel squares on a white base.

In real life, my sentiment is orange, like the pinwheel paper, not red.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Neenah solar white and Papertrey Ink (PTI) bright buttercup (bright yellow) and lemon tart (light yellow).
  • Patterned papers are Hawaiian shores (turquoise) and orange zest from PTI 2009 bitty dot basics 8 x 8" pad (retired).
  • The 8-pointed pinwheel base is cut with a Silhouette Cameo.
  • The 1-1/4" squares are cut with a paper trimmer.
  • The star is an inner shape from My Favorite Things western star border duo (retired).
  • The sentiment "sending a smile across the miles" is from PTI everyday button bits (retired), stamped with PTI orange zest ink.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1132)

No comments: