Friday, May 29, 2020

Red, White, and Blue with "Thanks" Text Print

I've been wishing for a text print paper with a "thanks" theme, so I created it in a Word document.  It will be easy to print in different colors as needed, and I also did a version with a script font.  The words are: "Thank you - With gratitude - Sincere thanks - So thankful - You are appreciated - Many thanks - Grateful for all you do - Thank you very much - Sending my thanks - So much thanks"  Perfect for today's simple red, white, and blue design. 

Note: in my image, the patterned paper looks a bit pink, but in real life, it's red on white.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) enchanted evening (dark blue) and pure poppy (red).
  • Patterned paper is computer-printed on Neenah 65 lb bright white with red ink, using American Typewriter 8 point font.
  • Dies are Elizabeth Craft thanks and My Favorite Things jumbo squiggle (retired).
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1146)

No comments: