Sunday, June 2, 2024

Ice Cream Cone with Pink and Blue

My summery card started with the red, white, and blue popsicle print.  I picked up the pink/ light red and the darker blue colors for my card base and sentiment panel.  A chocolate ice cream cone added to the sweet treats.  I'll mail it in late July as an encouragement card for some of our church members. 

Card details:

  • Card stock is Paper Source strawberry (dark pink/ light red) and Papertrey Ink (PTI) sky shimmer (blue) and dark chocolate (brown) 
  • Patterned papers are the popsicle print from My Favorite Things stars and stripes 6x6" pad (retired) and the kraft print from PTI text style 2009 bitty dot basics 8x8" pad (retired).
  • Die is PTI sweet as can be (ice cream cone - retired).
  • The sentiment "sending smiles" is from Hero Arts sending smiles, stamped with PTI winter wisteria (light purple) and blueberry sky (blue) inks to match the patterned paper.
(1387)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Very cute. I like the designer paper