Saturday, June 15, 2024

Sunshine with Aqua and Brown

I liked the diagonal layout of this card from last month, so I tried it with some polka-dotted paper.  Very simple with a bright "sunshine" word, sun, bird, and bow. 

Card details:

  • Card stock is Hero Arts cerulean (turquoise) layering paper, Stampin' Up soft sky (light aqua), and Papertrey Ink (PTI) sun shimmer (yellow) and dark chocolate (brown). 
  • Patterned paper is from Pink & Main pumpkin spice 6 x 6" pad (retired).
  • Dies are from PTI heart-2-heart #9 (bird), PTI flower fusion #9 (sun - retired), and Frantic Stamper sunshine.
  • I used a Martha Stewart punch for the bow.  
  • I added the bird's eye with a brown Micron pen.
(1388)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Very cute. I like the color combination and of course the polka dots.