Monday, April 18, 2011

Green Three-Panel Card

These pale-green-and-white patterned papers were hard for me to work with. So pale. Bland, if not blah. But the three-panel layout brings out a bit of their charm. The sentiment is printed on the paper's reverse, using the strip left from cutting the panels. So I can feel good that I used it all up. See bottom of post for a different color and placement of the sentiment strip.

I don't know the names of the patterned papers, which came in the packet from Operation Write Home, as explained in an earlier post. I used Hero Arts grass (bright green) for the card base and the sentiment's base layer. The sentiment is computer-printed in Papyrus font with green ink.

Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (068)

No comments: