Sunday, December 23, 2012

Simple Flowers - Blue, Lime Green, and Orange

I haven't been making cards much this month.  Instead I've been drawing daily in my Advent Calendar - click here to see it on my other blog, Mostly Markers.

Today, though, I did a line drawing of some simple flowers, and scanned it for printing to use on cards.  I'll enjoy coloring it with different color schemes.  This one is extra bright and cheerful, perfect for our very gray and rainy weather.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Hero Arts cerulean (blue), Neenah solar white (drawing and sentiment), and Papertrey Ink limeade ice (green) and orange zest.
  • My drawing is colored with Copic markers: custom color B2000, B05, B14, YR07, YG05, YG21, YG23, and G43.
  • Dies are Papertrey Ink limitless layers 2-1/4" squares.  
  • Embossing folder is Cirque by Sizzix (Tim Holtz).
  • Sentiment "~Miss You~" is computer-printed in blue ink using Curlz font.
Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (225)

No comments: