Sunday, September 8, 2013

Burgundy Script with Rose and Cream

Monochromatic with burgundy, rose, and cream.  I just mailed a box of cards to Operation Write Home, and my next box won't be full until early December.  That's the season for Valentine's Day in the OWH mailroom calendar!  So I'll be making lots of "love" cards for the next few months. 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) autumn rose, scarlet jewel (burgundy), vintage cream, and the leaf and bittty dots prints from PTI autumn rose and scarlet jewel pattern packs.
  • Dies are Membory box love script, My Favorite Things STAX heart, and My Favorite Things stacking stars.
  • Embossing folder is The Paper Studio script.
  • The "love" die cut is inset into the cream and rose layers. 
Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (213)

No comments: