Friday, June 19, 2020

Blue Cup on Dotted Red Strip

A blue cup sitting on a dotted red strip for a tabletop.  I wanted a sentiment to use with my cup, mug, and teapot dies, so I bought a stamp set with "warmest wishes" in a few different fonts. It will work well for my Operation: Quiet Comfort cards, with a note inside such as "sending prayers and warmest wishes for your healing and recovery."

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) blueberry sky (medium blue), dark indigo (dark navy), and stamper's select white.
  • Patterned paper is from PTI pure poppy (red) bitty big pattern pack.
  • Embossing folder is Stampin' Up subtle.
  • Die is from PTI warm happiness (retired).  
  • I added the cup's details with a Copic 0.5 cobalt multiliner.  I traced along the die for the base line, used an ellipse template for the top oval, and drew the handle lines freehand. 
  • The sentiment "warmest wishes" is from PTI sentiment staples: warmest wishes, stamped with PTI pure poppy ink.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort
(1157)

No comments: