Friday, June 12, 2020

Purple with Banner

Though I love purple as a color, somehow it's been difficult for me to use with cards, aside from flowers and butterflies.  So when I saw a pad of patterned paper with lots of purple in not-flowery multicolor designs, it seemed like a good way to get more purple into my card making.  I enjoyed working with today's zigzag print with green, turquoise, purple, black, and orange, and my finished card is bright and happy.  

Card details:
  • Card stock is Paper Source poppy (light orange) and Papertrey Ink (PTI) new leaf (green), plum pudding (purple), and Hawaiian shores (turquoise)
  • Patterned paper is from Pink & Main not too spooky 6 x 6" paper pad.  Though it's meant for Halloween, there's a nice variety of stripes, plaids, and geometric designs that are not limited to one occasion. 
  • Dies are My Favorite Things party banner (retired) and Elizabeth Craft thanks.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1153)

No comments: