Monday, April 10, 2017

Speckled Chevrons - Purple and Blue with Teal

A simple layout with an interesting background and a multicolored sentiment.

After stenciling the blue and purple chevrons, I added some speckles of teal ink.  My past experiments with other techniques for ink spatters were not successful, but this time I used Vicki Finger's technique, as described in this post on her Twinkling Paper Studio blog.  It worked beautifully for me, and I'm really happy with the results.

Thank you, Vicki, for sharing the secrets of your lovely speckled backgrounds!

Card details:
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(721)

1 comment:

Vicki Finger said...

This turned out so lovely. I love your color choices also and they work together beautifully! I am so happy this technique worked for you!!! Hugs!