Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Floral Sprigs on Purple Stripes with Green

A colorful floral card.  The pine sprigs (from a Christmas set) looked like feathery blooms to me, so I stamped them in pinks and purples.  I like the graceful flow of the sentiment with the sprig clusters.  My two-toned stamping was easily done with the help of the MISTI.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) rustic white, new leaf (medium green), and stripes from PTI plum pudding (purple) pattern pack (retired).
  • The sentiment "thank you" is from PTI keep it simple: thank you, stamped with PTI raspberry fizz (pink) and scarlet jewel (burgundy) ink cubes.  
  • The sprigs are from PTI tinsel & tags sprigs (retired), stamped with PTI amethyst allure (purple), new leaf, limeade ice (yellow-green), raspberry fizz, and scarlet jewel ink cubes.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(723)

1 comment:

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...I always love how you use patterned paper, beautiful.