Monday, September 5, 2011

Flower Print - Purple with Dark Green

Another card for today. I like the colors and the bright white together.

More of my text-based PowerPoint patterned paper, as discussed in my earlier post today. This one uses the ` key (accent key, just left of the 1 key) in Monotype Sorts font, green text outline with no fill. I used my Copic markers to color the paper with a wallpaper-ish look.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Paper Source spruce (dark green), PaperTrey Ink plum pudding (purple), and Neenah solar white (patterned paper).
  • White horizontal lines drawn with Signo Uniball white gel impact pen.
  • Copic markers are G24, G17, V04, V12, Rv55, and RV66.
  • Sentiment "Hello" is computer printed with green ink in Edwardian Script ITC font (bold). I used V04 to edge the Neenah solar white sentiment circle.
  • Circle punches are 1" and 1-1/2" plain and 1-1/4" scalloped.
Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (097)

No comments: