- Dies are Spellbinders classic circles small (approx. 1-1/8" circle) and Papertrey Ink tiny tags. I used scallop scissors to round the corners on my sentiment strip.
- The sentiment "Celebrate!" is printed with brown ink using American Typewriter font (bold, expanded spacing).
- The tags are sewn with ecru perle cotton thread from the embroidery floss department. Its weight is similar to baker's twine.
- Card stock is Neenah classic cream and Papertrey Ink fine linen (beige), summer sunrise (yellow), canyon clay (rusty orange), scarlet jewel (wine), and dark chocolate (brown).
- The embossing folder is Cuttlebug candy cane stripe.