- Card stock is Paper Source peacock (dark teal) and Papertrey Ink (PTI) limeade ice (lime green) and orange zest.
- I used a Copic marker BG49 to edge the lime panel.
- Twine is PTI orange zest baker's twine.
- Embossing folder is Sizzix retro cirque.
- Die for the diagonal panel is PTI tipped tops - medium size.
- Sentiment banners "love you - miss you - xo xo xo" in Hobo Std font were cut with Silhouette Cameo. I used Caroline's tutorial on the Silhouette America blog to create the framed words. Thank you, Caroline! Love this idea and will use it again.