For Operation Write Home, I try not to make too many floral and feminine cards, which they get a lot of. Sometimes though, it just feels like I need to create one. For a gender-neutral card with this layout, click here.
- Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) stamper's select white, limeade ice (green), hibiscus burst (deep pink), and the leaf print from PTI sweet blush (light pink) pattern pack.
- The diagonal white flower strip is a precut Doodlebug paper frill in lily white (retired). It's layered on a plain strip of PTI hibiscus burst.
- I edged the top and bottom edges of the leaf print paper with Copic marker RV32.
- Dies are PTI wonderful words: hello, heart-2-heart #12 (leaflet), and heart-2-heart #7 (the smaller of the two flower dies).
- Flower center is a 1/4" circle from a very old office-supply hand punch.