Thursday, August 3, 2017

Red Panel with White Stars on Blue

Using some white stars leftover from yesterday's card.  I chain cut my star panel from red card stock, inlaid stars in ten of the openings for an arrow shape, and added a white word.  I like the crisp contrast of the red and white on the dotted dark blue.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) pure poppy (red), stamper's select white, and bitty dot print from PTI enchanted evening (dark blue) pattern pack (retired).
  • Die is My Favorite Things stitched star grid, cut twice with one row overlapped.
  • The "thanks" word is cut with Silhouette Cameo, similar to this card.  I kept the same height, but compressed the width.  Love the flexibility to adjust as needed. 
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort
(770)

No comments: