Sunday, September 17, 2017

Orangey Brown Stripes with Green - Three Layouts

I was experimenting with my layout for this card, and I ended up with three ways that I like a lot.  The version above is my favorite; the other two are at the end of the post.

They all use the same materials, and in each one, the strong lines of the stripes are softened by the curving branch with the dark brown "hello" word as a focal point. 

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) green parakeet and dark chocolate (brown).
  • Patterned paper is the polka dot or leaf print from PTI dark chocolate pattern pack (tone-on-tone prints - retired) and the stripes print from PTI canyon clay (orangey brown) bitty big pattern pack.
  • Dies are PTI branching out and wonderful words: hello.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(788)


No comments: