Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Butterfly with Vellum on Aqua

I've been making a variety of sympathy cards lately - fortunately it's not because I need them!  But I always like to have some available, and also, our senior center asked if I would make some for them to use.

Though it's a sad time whenever I need to send a sympathy card, I do enjoy the process of creating designs with a calm and peaceful feeling.  Today's card has a nice mix of patterns and textures in monochromatic aqua and muted teal colors.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Paper Source pool (aqua) and Papertrey Ink (PTI) ocean tides (muted teal) and stamper's select vellum.
  • Patterned paper is a bitty dot print from PTI ocean tides pattern pack (tone-on-tone prints - retired) and an aqua grid print from PTI pretty pastels 8 x 8" pad (retired).
  • Embossing folder is Darice plaid.
  • Dies are from PTI life is beautiful.
  • The flourish is from PTI holiday photo finishers (retired) - a kind gift from Vicki (thank you!) - and the sentiment "with sympathy" is from PTI keep it simple: sympathy, both stamped with PTI ocean tides ink cube.
(834)

No comments: