Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Gray Pattern Frame with Lime Green and Turquoise

Dark gray patterns with bright lime green and turquoise - almost a theater marquee effect.  I like it a lot!  I made this for last week's Papertrey Ink (PTI) "make it Monday" challenge to use patterned frames ... and then was too slow to enter it.  But I'm still thankful to PTI and Heather for inspiring me to try the idea! 

    Card details:
    • Card stock is PTI Hawaiian shores (turquoise) and limeade ice.
    • Patterned papers are from PTI smokey shadow (dark gray) pattern pack (tone-on-tone prints - retired). 
    • Dies are PTI infinity frames and huge thanks.  I cut the frames from polka dots and stripes, then mixed up the pieces. 
    • The sentiment "ever so much" is from PTI thank you kindly (retired), and the star border is from Paper Smooches seeing stars, stamped with PTI smokey shadow ink cube.
    Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
    (960)

    No comments: