Thursday, March 26, 2020

Multi Dots - Green, Turquoise, Orange, and Yellow

A very bright experiment in multicolor dots, made with a new turnabout stamp.  The dotty theme continues with the green dotted border strip.  I'll enjoy using the turnabout dots in different ways for my cards.

Card details:
  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) bright buttercup (deep yellow), new leaf (green), Hawaiian shores (turquoise), and stamper's select white. 
  • To add the center color, my stencil material was Yupo paper, cut with a backing of Xyron repositionable adhesive, using a 2-5/8" circle from Spellbinders standard circles small die collection.  I used the e.l.f total face brush to apply PTI lemon tart (light yellow) ink.
  • Dies are Essentials by Ellen sunshine word (retired) and My Favorite Things double dot border (retired).
  • The dot pattern is from Concord & 9th bitty burst turnabout, stamped with PTI bright buttercup, new leaf, Hawaiian shores, and orange zest inks
  • I edged the dotted square with Copic YR04 marker. 
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1121)

No comments: