Saturday, November 7, 2020

Flowering Stems

Two cards with flowering stems, both the same except for the flower shapes.  I didn't intend to have dots at the bottom of the panel, but then I noticed a few tiny green smudges.  Adding some dots provided camouflage and made a nice grounding for my stems - better than what I had planned!  Love when that happens.  

Card details:

  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) ripe avocado (dark green), summer sunrise (yellow-orange), and stamper's select white. 
  • The left side of the white panel is edged with Copic marker R08.
  • The flowering stems are from My Favorite Things dandelion greenery, the little dots are from PTI corner adorner: January, and the sentiment "thank you" is from Heffy Doodle down the line sentiments, stamped with PTI simply chartreuse (medium green), summer sunrise, and terra cotta tile (rusty red) inks.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1207)

No comments: