Sunday, January 10, 2021

Wreath on Yellow with Bird

After I made my earlier wreath card, I tried it with brighter greens for the wreaths, the same greens shown above.  Then I had pieces of two yellowish greens (shown on the earlier card) and today's two brighter greens, left over from the inside of the large wreath die.  So I used the set's small wreath die to make another wreath card with my green leftovers, with the inner portion inlaid into the wreath shape.  Above is one of the color combinations I tried.  I like the little bird on the little wreath with the big sentiment! 

Card details:

  • Card stock is Papertrey Ink (PTI) lemon tart (light yellow), bright buttercup (bright yellow), mint julep (light green), new leaf (medium green), and blueberry sky (medium blue). 
  • Patterned paper is  from PTI blueberry sky pattern pack (tone-on-tone prints - retired). 
  • Dies are from PTI/ Ink to Paper xo heart frames, Impression Obsession birds, and Birch Press sugar script thanks
  • The bird's eye is a dot of black Micron pen.
Created for Operation: Quiet Comfort.
(1220)

No comments: