Monday, February 23, 2015

Typewriter Embossing with Red and White - Before and After

"After" with blue
For today's card, I used one of my older designs, but with blue instead of kraft.  It's fun to remake my cards sometimes.  Usually I prefer the new version, but this time I like them both.  See below for the original card.

Card details:
  • Click here for the original card post with all the supply details.  The only change is blue vs. kraft.  
  • In place of the kraft color, the blues are Paper Source lake and the bitty dot print from Papertrey Ink blueberry sky pattern pack.
Created for Operation Write Home, "supporting our nation's armed forces by sending blank handmade greeting cards to write home on, as well as cards of gratitude to encourage them." (309)

"Before" with kraft

No comments: